Preparation for Color Kit application
- This color will stain all fabrics and materials
- Do not mix in a metal bowl
- Must be used within 48 hours
- Keep out of reach of children and animals
- You will need a pair of latex gloves, hair clips, and a rag or paper towel.
- Wear protective covering.
- Cover or protect your workspace. Put your gloves on.
- Using the color stick, mix contents of “developer” and “color” containers together for 45 seconds until they become one smooth, creamy consistency.
- Using the same color stick, apply to the front hairline from ear to ear at roots only.
- Next, section your hair starting with your natural part and apply color to both sides of your natural part.
- Take 1/4 inch parts on either side of your natural part and apply color to both sides of your new part line.
- Once complete, allow color to process for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Shampoo and condition.