Your cart is currently empty!
What is a Color Kit
If you don’t have time to get your hair professionally colored but don’t want to risk ruining your colorists amazing work then a color kit is a great alternative to use before zoom calls, pictures of events.Color kits help you camouflage your unwanted grey or temporarily cover new growth.
It is custom blended to match your color by a professional licensed colorist with professional color. Color kits extend color up to four weeks hiding unwanted new growth on parts and hairlines. This service is not designed to replace your colorist. This service works best on those with less than an inch of new growth. It is a bridge service designed to help you until your next appointment. Color kits cover front hairlines and parts only.
Because it is custom blended and saved in your records you can get the same accurate color each time you order. If you ever decide to change your color, we simply custom blend a new formula to match the new color change.
If you are a newbie, not to worry. Color kits are:
- Easy to order.
- Curbside pickup means you never have to leave your car.
- Easy to apply yourself,
- Easy to dispose of when finished.
Color kits come with instructions and step by step guide to help those using a color kit for the first time
Instructions for Touch Up Color
- This color will stain all fabrics and materials
- Do not mix in a metal bowl
- Must be used within 48hours
- Keep out of reach of children and animals
- You will need a pair of latex gloves, hair clips, and a rag or paper towel.
- Wear protective covering.
- Cover or protect your workspace. Put your gloves on.
- Using the color stick, mix contents of “developer” and “color” containers together for 45 seconds until they become one smooth, creamy consistency.
- Using the same color stick, apply to the front hairline from ear to ear at roots only.
- Next, section your hair starting with your natural part and apply color to both sides of your natural part.
- Take 1/4 inch parts on either side of your natural part and apply color to both sides of your new part line.
- Once complete, allow color to process for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Shampoo and condition.