Lease A Station
Be in Business for Yourself Without All the Hassles!
Come work with a successful team while maintaining your independence and minimizing your risk! Beautybyumar.com has stations available for lease at our Houston beauty salon. Leasing a chair from us has many benefits for the entrepreneur:
Marketing for Your Services
We upload photos and post daily on social media so you don’t have to! This is critical for your success, but can be difficult to fit into a busy day. When you lease a station from beautybyumar.com, you can focus on building your clientele and keeping them happy while you leave the marketing to us.
You Set the Schedule, We Help with the Overhead
Leasing a station from beautybyumar.com means that you still have the freedom to set your own schedule, coming and going as you please. We also help alleviate the traditional risk and expense of salon ownership because we provide you with not only a spacious station with a chair and shelving where you can work comfortably, but also the towels and capes you need.
Lease a station from beautybyumar.com, and we will provide the following at no extra cost to you:
- Your own personal page on BBU website
- Biography, social media links, gallery and menu of services with pricing
- Back bar/tester products (Eufora)
- Capes, smocks and towels
- Color bowls and applicators
- Product knowledge classes
- Initial brief accounting support with BBU accountant
- Optional continuing education classes (additional charges may apply)
When you lease a chair from us, we also help with:
- Receptionist assistance
- Transferring your existing clients to our cloud-based system
- Online booking 24/7 — which means a more streamlined, convenient experience for your clients and you! Book your clients from your mobile device, laptop or iPad.
- A customer tracking system that allows you to track details like customer visits, history, and customer formulas, and create pop up notes. More info means better service and happier customers.
Your clients will be greeted by our friendly staff members and offered coffee, tea or water. Our hospitality isn’t just good for our salon’s image, it’s good for yours too.
We have many station leasing packages available, so contact us today to discuss an arrangement that helps you grow your career and expand your customer base!